Online Counselling Service
Therapy-Talk provides a professional and
confidential online counselling service. Our objective is to help individuals empower themselves to make
the changes that will improve their lives.
Online therapy is available through Skype and it is secure,
encrypted and easy to use. You will need an internet connection
with enough bandwidth and a webcam.
You have two options for the online counselling service:
- Audio/phone, if you want to talk to a counsellor online using just audio.
- Videoconference, if you prefer to talk to a counsellor online using a webcam.
We give professional support in your own language with English
and Spanish speaking counsellors. Online therapy is offered worldwide (except USA and Canada).
How to book your initial online counselling session:
- Click here to send us an email, detailing your situation and please list three preferred dates/times (specify time zone),
in case the session of your first choice is full. In addition, include your age,
country of residence and a phone number as an alternative method of connection, so
that we can assist you as best we can.
- Then you pay for your session via Paypal here. After that your counsellor will contact you via email to confirm or reschedule your appointment.
- Once we have agreed the date/time for your session, you will receive an invitation to add your online counsellor to your Skype
contact list before the scheduled appointment.
- You will then start your online counselling session with your counsellor. During your initial consultation,
your therapist will help you explore your difficulties and identify the best course of action to meet your needs.
Together you will agree on the number of sessions and the specific goal to work towards.
- When you have finished your agreed sessions, if you would like further online therapy, you can
extend it by mutual agreement with your counsellor.
Information about our privacy practices is available here